Our history

The history of Arpa Piemonte

Following the citizen referendum of 1993, environmental control tasks have been entrusted to a complex prevention and protection system, operated by Agencies established ad hoc at regional level: the Arpas.

Arpa Piemonte was established by regional law no. 60 of 13 April 1995. Then, with regional law no. 28 of 20 November 2002, the Agency was assigned the task of monitoring and preventing natural hazards and acquired full responsibility for all environmental protection and control functions.

The Piedmont Regional Law n. 18 of 26 September 2016 "New discipline Regional Agency for Environmental Protection of the Piemonte (ARPA)" governs the agency.

via Pio VII, 9 - 10135 Torino - tel. 011 1968 0111 fax 011 1968 1471 - Partita IVA 07176380017 - protocollo@pec.arpa.piemonte.it